Skating Session Info & Prices
Get your skates on and take to the ice at one of the UK’s most stylish open-air ice rinks. Winter revellers can enjoy traditional festive skating on our 770sqm outdoor rink in a truly beautiful setting.
Skating is available for all abilities, so what are you waiting for? Explore the North Pole Cambridge from 17th November 2017 – 8th January 2018.
ICE RINK OPENING TIMES
- Monday – Friday: 12pm – 8pm (Last Skate) – Close 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11am – 8pm (Last Skate) – Close 9pm
- Christmas Day – CLOSED
- From Monday 18th December ice rink open from 11am every day
ICE RINK TICKET PRICES
- Sessions start on the hour every hour
- Skate sessions last 45 minutes from the time on your ticket
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your skate session starts
- Skate hire is included in your ticket price, but feel free to bring your own
- Spectators can watch for FREE!
- Food & drinks are available
- Wrap up warm and we recommend that you bring gloves with you
LOCKERS & SKATE AIDS
- Please note that no bags are allowed on the ice, due to health and safety. We have lockers for your belongings whilst you skate at £2 per locker. (Non refundable –1 x £2.00 coin).
- Penguin Skate Aids are available to hire at the skate exchange for £5, issued on a first come basis (cash only). Skating Aids cannot be pre-booked.